We have been looking at our figures for 2018 and how we impacted on the community.
In 2018 Cork Counselling Services:
- Saw 230 new clients last year and currently has 356 in total. These clients were seen regardless of background or ability to pay.
- Delivered 3175 hours of professional one-to-one counselling within the calendar year.
- The charity also ran a successful Suicide Prevention Programme which engaged over 420 secondary school children throughout Cork City and County
- Our training institute ran programmes at Certificate, Diploma and Degree level for just under 100 students in total.
- Profits made in training are re-invested into providing our sliding scale counselling service as we are a not-for-profit organisation.